“You are either green and growing or ripe and rotting.”
– Ray Kroc
We all get stuck or find ourselves affected by blind spots at one time or another. The challenge is what to do about it?
Engaging a coach can save time and money.
Top athletes enlist coaches to increase skills and reach goals rapidly, so why not at work? Having someone in your corner, working with you to increase your areas of strength and decrease problem areas can make all the difference. By accessing coaching, you can soar to new levels, get unstuck when derailers occur, and live into your calling, purpose, or “sweet spot.”
Unlike attending a class with more generalized content, personalized coaching focuses on specific areas of growth and change based on your unique requirements. Although we wish for instantaneous results – transformation is a process requiring time to ensure lasting changes occur.
BridgeLite offers affordable coaching packages and group programs to help you get to where you want to be.
Check out our most popular packages and offerings:
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Other Reasons to Engage Coaching Services?
- Saves time and money: Companies leveraging professional coaching f have seen a median return on investment of 700%.*
- Achieves goals: Action-oriented, results-driven process
- Uncovers unrecognized strengths and derailers
- Focuses on specific organizational goals, behaviors, and outcomes
- Provides perspective in times of change and transition
- Differs from classroom learning as the program is individualized to maximize personal investment
*PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2007 ICF Global Coaching Study